2 Level,Site Built, Residential - Chattanooga, TN
Thoughtful new construction on the Northshore with urban winter views of the city from the rooftop terrace. Enjoy all the convenient living amenities Northshore has to offer with an easy walk or bike to Frazier, Coolidge Park and the Walnut St Walking Bridge. The "2200'' home plan offers easy main level living with an open concept kitchen with spacious island and living room. The second level boasts two guest bedrooms with shared bathroom, a second gathering space for spill over living, the laundry room and the master suite and private covered porch. Don't miss the rooftop terrace which offers a covered deck, a perfect urban oasis to enjoy the outdoors. There are a limited number of available lots. Don't miss out!
Kadi Brown of The Group Real Estate Brokerage of Chattanooga
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Chattanooga & Northwest Georgia,
Vol. 38, Issue 08, Page 84.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range: Electric
- New Construction
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Concrete; Poured Concrete
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Engineered Wood; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath
- Lawn,Red Bank Elementary,Red Bank High School,Red Bank Middle,Sprinkler System
- Lawn,Red Bank Elementary,Sprinkler System,Red Bank Middle,Red Bank High School
- Red Bank Elementary,Lawn,Red Bank High School,Red Bank Middle,Sprinkler System
- Red Bank Elementary,Red Bank High School,Sprinkler System,Lawn,Red Bank Middle
- Red Bank High School,Red Bank Middle,Sprinkler System,Red Bank Elementary,Lawn
- Sprinkler System,Red Bank High School,Red Bank Elementary,Red Bank Middle,Lawn
- Sprinkler System,Red Bank High School,Red Bank Middle,Red Bank Elementary,Lawn
- Sprinkler System,Red Bank Middle,Red Bank High School,Red Bank Elementary,Lawn